PRIME LAND OPPORTUNITY WITH OUTSTANDING INCOME AND IMMEDIATE DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE
Offered for market are two prime development opportunities, located along Annangrove Road and only 200 metres from the major Old Windsor Road intersection. Immediate high profile neighbours include Bunnings and The Australian Brewery,
The gateway landmark site is located at the entry to the North West Enterprise Precinct and centre of the North West Growth Lands.
Rouse Hill is set to boom with the ‘Box Hill Priority Growth Precinct’ directly across the road, and the Sydney Metro Rail only minutes away due for completion early 2019.
Lot 1 – 9,812m²
• Site is ready for immediate development.
• Main road exposure with double width 121 metre frontage.
• Current income approx $392,480 PA Gross + GST
• Utilise existing 400m² building plus hardstand to occupy or lease if required.
Lot 2 – 18,198m²
• Excellent passing income of approx $859,513 PA Gross + GST.
• Average lease expiry across multiple tenants in 2021, no options.
• Potential for additional $48,00 PA income opportunities.
• Purchase now with a high return income for future development.
Lot 1 & 2 – 28,010m².
• The two sites are adjoining and would make ideal combined purchase.
• Potential Income of over $1,300,000 PA Gross + GST.
• Perfect for staged development or expansion building requirement.
•Industrial land sites rarely present to market, especially one with one so much potential.
Flexible zoning allows for light industrial, neighbourhood shops, food & drink premises, vehicle sales, serviced apartments & more – STCA.
Think about the opportunity, this site simply won’t last!
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The purchase of this fully serviced 8 acre site over 2 lots near a Bunnings and a brewery hotel provides a brilliant opportunity to take advantage of the growth opportunities being experienced in the North Western Sydney corridor.
Current intensification has seen superior returns for investors. The property is under subdivision currently with several subdivided blocks sold.
The site has a mixture of tenant and re-development opportunities.
The property is located on the southern side of Annangrove Road (346), within 100 metres of the intersection of Windsor Road and Annangrove Road.
The site is within close proximity to major road networks including the Westlink M7 and M2 motorway, employment areas such as Norwest and Parramatta, and is immediately adjoining of the North West Growth Centre.
For more details, contact our exclusive Marketing Agent IM – Westplex
Distance from major locations
North West Growth – Immediate proximity
Rouse Hill Town Centre – 2 km’s (approx.)
Norwest Business Park – 6 km’s (approx.)
Westlink M7 – 8 km’s (approx.)
M2 Motorway – 12 km’s (approx.)
Parramatta – 20 km’s (approx.)
Sydney CBD – 40 km’s (approx.)
Zoned IN2 Light Industrial
1. Objectives of zone
The objectives are:
- To provide a wide range of light industrial, warehouse and related land
- To encourage employment opportunities and to support the viability of centres
- To minimize any adverse effect of industry on other land
- To enable other land uses that provide facilities or services to meet the day to day needs
of workers in the
- To support and protect industrial land for industrial
- To provide temporary overnight accommodation for the working population and businesses
2. Permitted without consent
3. Permitted with consent
Building identification signs; Business identification signs, Depots; Food and drink premises;
Hardware and building supplies; Heliports; Hotel or motel accommodation; Industrial training facilities; Light industries; Neighbourhood shops; Roads; Self-storage units; Serviced apartments; Timber yards; Vehicle sales or hire premises; Warehouse or distribution centres; Waste disposal facilities; Any other development not specified in Item 2 or 4.
Agricultural; Air transport facilities; Amusement centres; Animal boarding or training establishments; Boat sheds; Camping grounds; Caravan parks; Cemeteries; Charter and tourism boating facilities; Commercial premises; Correctional centres; Crematoria; Eco-tourist facilities; Educational establishments; Entertainment facilities; Environmental facilities; Exhibition homes; Exhibition villages; Farm buildings; Forestry; Freight transport facilities; Function centres; Health services facilities; Heavy industrial storage establishments; Home-based child care; Home businesses;
Home occupations; Home occupations (sex services); Industries; Marinas; Mooring pens; Moorings; Open cut mining; Public administration buildings; Recreation facilities (major); Research stations; Residential systems; Signage; Storage premises; Tourist and visitor accommodation; Resource recovery facilities; Restricted premises; Rural industries; Sewerage systems; Signage; Storage premises; Tourist and visitor accommodation; Waste disposal facilities; Water recreation structures; Water supply systems; Wharf or boating facilities.